There are two types of pharmacist licensure: Examination/Score Transfer or Reciprocity (often referred to as License Transfer). Each of these requires a criminal background check, so please email, provide your mailing address, and ask for the appropriate application packet to be mailed to you.

New Pharmacist Application - email with the following information:

-Type of application requested

- examination/score transfer or

- reciprocity/license transfer application

- Mailing address

Pharmacist Renewal Application

Pharmacist Immunization Application

Pharmacist Immunization Renewal Application

Preceptor Pharmacist Application

Preceptor Pharmacist Renewal Application

Intern Evaluation Report

Reinstatement – If your Wyoming Pharmacist license has lapsed and you would like to reinstate, email, provide your mailing address, and ask for a Pharmacist Reinstatement Packet to be mailed to you. For more information, see the Wyoming Pharmacy Act Rules, Chapter 19, Sections 7 and 8.

Change of Address/Employment Form

Legal Name Change Form


Who qualifies as a foreign pharmacy graduate in the state of Wyoming?

      • All students who received their pharmacy degree at a recognized school of pharmacy outside of the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico. This includes citizens of the United States that received their degree in a different country. Foreign nationals who completed their education in the United States or graduated from an ACPE accredited school are not considered to be foreign pharmacy graduates.

How can a foreign pharmacy graduate become a registered pharmacist in the state of Wyoming?

      • All foreign pharmacy graduates must obtain a FPGEC certificate issued by the Foreign Pharmacy Graduation Education Committee. Certification requires:

      • Verification of education equivalency of a foreign applicant's pharmacy education;

      • An applicant's licensure or registration as a pharmacist outside the United States;

      • Passing the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination (FPGEE);

      • Obtaining a total score of 550 or higher on the paper based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 213 or higher on the computer-based TOEFL;

      • 50 or higher on the Test of Spoken English (TSE);

      • Or in lieu of the TOEFL AND TSE, obtaining an acceptable score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT), with minimal scores of: 21 for listening, 22 for reading, 26 for speaking, and 24 for writing.

All graduates, including foreign pharmacy graduates, must also complete the following:

      • Complete a "Pharmacist Licensure by Examination" application including fees and fingerprints;

      • Pass the NAPLEX;

      • Pass the Wyoming MPJE;

      • Have 1200 hours of practical experience as a licensed pharmacy intern;

      • Complete all requirements within 2 years of the date of application;

      • Meet requirements of W.S. 33-24-116.