Non-Resident Pharmacy Applications

A Non-Resident Pharmacy is a pharmacy located in a state other than Wyoming that ships prescription drugs to patients in Wyoming.
Any entity that ships prescription drugs into Wyoming must be licensed by the Wyoming State Board of Pharmacy.

Other Forms

Additional Information

Change of Name or Address of a Non-Resident Pharmacy requires that you submit the change in writing to the Board of Pharmacy, accompanied by copies of the following documents:

Wyoming Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)

While pharmacists are not required to search the PDMP, the Board strongly encourages pharmacists to utilize the PDMP when determining whether they should dispense a prescription for a controlled substance. Pharmacists may appoint delegates to perform searches in the PDMP on their behalf. The PMP AWARxE User Guide contains useful information on setting up user accounts, delegates accounts, managing delegates, reviewing prescriptions for which you were listed as the prescriber, and more.

Dispensers are required to report dispensing information into the PDMP database. This information must be entered no later than the close of business on the business day immediately following the day the controlled substance was dispensed. For more information please review the Wyoming Controlled Substances Act Rules Chapter 8: Prescription Drug Monitoring Program and the Data Submission Dispenser Guide. Zero reports must be submitted to the PMP Clearinghouse when a dispenser does not have any dispensations to report.