Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the requirements to be a Pharmacy Technician in Wyoming?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be currently certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or by the National Healthcareer Association (ExCPT)
- Have no felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude
- Have no history of drug abuse
How do I apply to get a Pharmacy Technician license?
Request an application packet via email to email@example.com and provide a mailing address. You may also pick up a packet at our office in Cheyenne.
I already have a license in another state, how do I transfer my license?
Licenses from another state are not transferable. Request an application packet via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I already have a background report. Should I send it instead of the fingerprint cards?
We do not accept background reports from any other sources. Every applicant must submit fingerprint cards along with the application.