This application requires a criminal background check, so please email, provide your mailing address, and ask for the application packet to be mailed to you.
  • Intern applicants who attend a school of pharmacy other than the University of Wyoming must also provide verification from their school of pharmacy that they are a student currently in good standing. 
  • A person who has graduated from a school of pharmacy and is not currently licensed in Wyoming as an intern, and who is in process of applying to be licensed as a pharmacist, may apply to be licensed as a Graduate Intern so that they can work in a pharmacy during their Pharmacist Application process. 
Intern Renewal Application

Intern Immunization Application 
Intern Immunization Renewal Application 

Preceptor Evaluation Report 
Affidavit for Practical Experience 

Change of Address/Employment Form

Legal Name Change Form